SECRETARIAT OPENING HOURS
Monday July 16: 08:00 – 18:00
Tuesday July 17: 08:00 – 19:00
Wednesday July 18: 08:00 – 18:30
Thursday July 19: 08:00 – 17:30
Dial 112 for Police, Fire and Ambulance in an emergency.More Info
The currency in Amsterdam is Euros (EUR)More Info
ELECTRICITY / VOLTAGE
In Netherlands the standards are:
Informal clothing for all occasions.
The official course language is English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
LOST & FOUND
For lost or found objects please contact the secretariat desk in the foyer. See opening hours above.
Upon registration at the venue, you will receive your name badge. You are kindly requested to wear your badge during all course sessions and events. In case you lose your badge, please ask for a duplicate at the course secretariat desk.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Your certificate can be downloaded in the registration area online AFTER the course. Use the login details that you received during your registration.
The organisers will not accept liability for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. It is highly recommended that all participants carry proper health and travel insurance.
If you have any special needs or disabilities, please let the organising secretariat (email@example.com) know when registering for the course.
Smoking is forbidden at any time in the whole course venue. Your compliance is appreciated.
Mobile phones must be switched off while attending a session.
As an ISNI member you will:
- Get € 100 ($ 135) discount to our biennial ISNI Congresses(1)
- Get € 100 ($ 135) discount to our biennial ESNI (European School of Neuroimmunology) Courses(1)
- Get a queue-less check-in at our ISNI and ESNI events
- Trainee members are eligible for travel awards to the biennial ISNI(2)congresses and biennial ESNI Courses
- Have a free access to Members’ Area exclusive contents as select plenary speakers lectures held at next ISNI congresses and an electronic access to our congress papers & abstracts
(1) For Ordinary Members (must have been a member for 3 consecutive years)
(2) provided they have submitted an accepted abstract