Application deadline June 23.
A number of grants are available to attend the 17th ESNI Course in Amsterdam. Students/Trainee is eligible for a grant and to apply you have to:
- register online as a Student/Trainee (choose bank transfer as you payment method, you do not have to pay). During the registration you will have to upload a document confirming your status as a Student/Trainee
- submit an abstract
- send a motivation letter where you tell why you should be awarded a grant
- send a recommendation letter from your PI/supervisor.
Please send the documents by email to email@example.com.
ISNI members have priority, you can sign up as a member here.
Motel One Amsterdam is located in Amsterdam, 400 m from the RAI Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.
Heineken Experience is 1.3 mi from Motel One Amsterdam, while Museum Square is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
Zuideramstel is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, shopping and old-town exploration.
Business travelers in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a work-related trip.
This property is also rated for the best value in Amsterdam! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Room service
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: May 31, 2019
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The abstracts will be selected as poster presentation and some of them will also be given the opportunity to give an oral presentation.
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload rtf or doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces
- do NOT use “symbol font“, please spell out Greek letters and avoid using other symbols
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
NOTE! ONLY If you have authors with double affiliation please include the author/affiliation list in the abstract body.
Please check carefully before clicking “I Approve my Submission”. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting the abstract please contact the organising secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The presenting author MUST register within a week after the outcome of the abstract, or the abstract will be withdrawn.CLICK TO SUBMIT
Registration only: € 450
Registration and 3 nights in single room: € 650
Registration and 3 nights in shared accommodation: € 590 (pr. person)
Registration only: € 600
Registration and 3 nights in single room: € 800
Registration and 3 nights in shared accommodation: € 740 (pr. person)
Non ISNI member:
Registration only: € 700
Registration and 3 nights in single room: € 900
Registration and 3 nights in shared accommodation: € 790 (pr. person)
*Must upload a document signed by the head of the department or supervisor confirming the status as a trainee/student.
Accommodation check IN 16/07 – OUT 19/07 (3 nights) please contact the secretariat at, email@example.com, if you need to add an extra nights.
NOTE! The deadlines are based on 00:00 Midnight GMT. We always use Greenwich Mean Time.
- No registrations without proof of payment will be confirmed. Your receipt/confirmation letter can be downloaded in the ‘Download Area” entering your registration.
- Only credit card payment will be accepted for late registration payment.
- Only cash or credit card payment will be accepted on-site registration payment.
- Special food requiries has to be written on the registration form or communicated to the secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK TO REGISTER