ABSTRACT DEADLINE: May 31, 2019
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The abstracts will be selected as poster presentation and some of them will also be given the opportunity to give an oral presentation.
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload rtf or doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces
- do NOT use “symbol font“, please spell out Greek letters and avoid using other symbols
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
NOTE! ONLY If you have authors with double affiliation please include the author/affiliation list in the abstract body.
Please check carefully before clicking “I Approve my Submission”. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting the abstract please contact the organising secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The presenting author MUST register within a week after the outcome of the abstract, or the abstract will be withdrawn.CLICK TO SUBMIT